Re: [Ntp] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-02

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 05 December 2021 23:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cbo6eCrqgxWq1lT9fU7+DJBBCKo/xN3ct5NoS4AWopI=; b=H5HxcVpMCOg3SPMm7ip3MTMFfr7n8HLO/XIdl8BXo4yaUgYe4rN0Nvv8p3KTFw3rUH 878UYP0z+lgFpcxKOIPlanbDXJ8GVd5KTqxO3XsMYi29SX12+5aMqhyVIu9e3LEmpc46 b9uFZb8jE0Dj7K2/RFCgl79mGeApGf2DyRQ/imMYWVwTIFGGDkDFdHqRg08o/ff3tHoP +vJUFMgGw6PNqQhB2Us/scYDJpsxrHFbAE/YYwKCZU+F1UlT1/Z3KRsRA6VuoaBys0dH st6Lb8d9Ei79NqraihlL9UkmPVGHaw4/Bk9cGsMzOYgeLHRebHn39AtXZiBAW3m+TxKw hlVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cbo6eCrqgxWq1lT9fU7+DJBBCKo/xN3ct5NoS4AWopI=; b=Go4Xca9INR2WIU/2dRJuut8cBpvgxAcujYQBHKYunwTk8bioq4BicrtBZm/7zUx+7a RS1wRJXrbLwf7IzEFHStsKnJNk6OAh3SYk0MOIjeMwEIlEZ4Kt4MVfuPTfIoizuBPblQ O+52142/1SxlXGpkpw+Prr2/EyX4aHd+4RRNWqArLzaxLpVX+XjQcMf/Z7mXUHraP1dq lbAEfc8H1gVzXmP8ORvAKSNPQPqc9uYvMVzzwgS8uqaaVUWXZR2hnyZ7LzPG96Eb8vCY 3iAE9H1l+uJ3LVulX9HPCEjO8LPpn+QV/Ru+YCwM8JW6SpB9uUm7mkwvoSfwh4BnPyK9 TBLA==