Re: [nvo3] Fwd: DRAFT Charter Update for Discussion

Tom Herbert <therbert@google.com> Thu, 14 August 2014 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+jn1UOmhVIutOtC+uNX9ETxZuP34f+GDWNsadqEaeQQ=; b=a9yRt5j/dnAR08ekmDOqSRLXufYibyVvhI85KKTpPHZtpUHqDjP7cH4qghf8S2NSwe dVRkjiw5vzEWJ666l8bA8M42JzkH+M5FT2+GBPApJ9A07XMdeuLbaCbcSNjf72a4aFus A8baSvD9f1G0Qi+IQVZgTfak+LI2J/EzYoFvJq+yXL1Y4qUoen5aqQgCf5ql9IWaKX2j V0CCL1fsteMAhbVxg4YeGCYG7xagx9D0EDBiGrNufO3qDQejJs9jjgxDSNqRzoENg1I2 8/IzAJ0UPvJgan/199AbSZQwsfYm2LCNpCokIkBl6JSGAH2ACAXScPfB3g5qDYNDVKlP zKGg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+jn1UOmhVIutOtC+uNX9ETxZuP34f+GDWNsadqEaeQQ=; b=c5DlhHMrZ6YAi/VS7F6K/CvCXrTCVkjV+z+oEpqovfD3U2v5j79BMpGMOZa9zOwEs2 edM/ngLslezcGjJV8ZG7hIsxYk0jyLmxa24IR3r7Wjh28cQhOXBzCHVjW7a1t5vmMx1+ kPz2KrWjAd5uaxN6YG1Wd+aGWKvcDXnK4VyQzPZ3oFF2024fA6o6FWBeu0hn+ix+Zmgm 31ZS7iSr3YFiaEE/eh8is1dVufr1ZFOENIa5x+DshBGZu7KgNQUmPIOEvQc2+hH6Sa4e tojKFqUJz4VxfPOOOafXCg8KvHXi/nXU8Nh1EN5b3njZVdxjgZNX5QEJCPc8iUWIoHt7 4xRw==