[nvo3] Fwd: DRAFT Charter Update for Discussion

Benson Schliesser <bensons@queuefull.net> Wed, 13 August 2014 19:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qerCHlamGbf96Oekg3dr0SI5q2phj4UMwa1kg5tDiBA=; b=NSqb0H+R7NccRPr0tKyGyCZbxHRT5iFh/8fvWMaDdhIAJgGTBG9DrekM9V1tlwnEwh NLxIOZ6Ek0KPDgtzH70BbEgQWBSqqAaPvurvmMt08RIQKtcisCoU/qpyCL0GVhWOSg63 7lDYqMNeRSVcXbYh8paNlhmkliciz2TSkWAt4TMBxqnpV7sSzXKadHD3RfalRFfL/Xmr cJNWJsU2msGkTyTEtdYMsHOou8C0snCPwEk1Im/5aM9ZSb6ozPTCsJGlCrNmEp9S7b5v UsHHWghUTiZZ475ue1Sho6zUwc/qLz/uEpYxCtHDaQy15PTWb6BwVal1HlEzbq92o07V u94w==