Re: [nvo3] Fwd: DRAFT Charter Update for Discussion

Benson Schliesser <bensons@queuefull.net> Thu, 14 August 2014 18:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Yq647JZmdV2Xmo3itLxHfeIMkPpyVOj+Pt68PIbwUn4=; b=d+ZpdMsZ3/yhmhZN/3SPoXUcbwZjKXtQeBRrDpbOTvXS/d0C8pmnAg73rrqA+Izli9 TST0AwAIZvyHDCDSzQQZ1uYATnbL/QhEvNE4sod6+9JPveWQZcCgZIny4/AXD2zjcxBY +atd6T3xVQY5deXRCMKoaG0fgAZ2LasdFUD31l+J+W/07cYvu6P7B4d+sZp9UpgJxHXN S/v0NbMfdjgteAO1sAT6CyE2Zu2mFX7zbvezXHaGofptxhGrMporlvDOkisSD9mfkijM XC8SZHwlP10LZNjXNT0nGDjCK0pghEsytfpSmXf6z7AWq1mL0fy6lgGECzEM0zWMBVla rNAw==