Re: [OAUTH-WG] TLS version requirements in OAuth 2.0 base

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 29 November 2011 03:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=7uKjbrZQo6Y6M3D8/GhGAWYAdiTr7iVkThdkw76WI78=; b=pOpaUY8BmtZBwT2RfbpXqnTii/SWM/D4C7kdJoQE3WWRusztbqNHjkkQMfJd7OdumJ sWuIimLrLw0anRpiDooYkda+0vyW05T/fYDGvZDrIxSdIeCncbC+swr07lsJ+Ge/1+Bq +KXD4KeEY1I/5XuVXgRxFVCxdRST3dIZz4rkI=