Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration Conference Call: Wed 28 Aug, 2pm PDT: Conference Bridge Details

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Thu, 29 August 2013 05:42 UTC

References: <1373E8CE237FCC43BCA36C6558612D2AA28D6A@USCHMBX001.nsn-intra.net> <4D9D4AAD-55F9-4B7E-A56F-5BC42F028E13@oracle.com> <B14A12F5-EF5C-4529-90B7-C30E17958907@oracle.com> <521E1A34.30204@mitre.org> <BC009D74-FEF3-4827-8C0D-1B2FCCF9DA65@oracle.com> <521E2353.2030904@aol.com> <C7CBA9A2-92F5-4AE3-8AEE-1259B6635DD9@oracle.com> <521E256A.60908@aol.com> <9F232504-FC58-41FD-B040-31F898034AD2@oracle.com> <521E27BF.3030408@mitre.org> <5B2C7096-939A-4EA2-81FF-F15BDDFB7ABB@ve7jtb.com> <146ED1AF-DE42-4DF1-8DEC-7F82B4C91D07@oracle.com> <521E2B74.9080104@aol.com> <0D768920-8000-4176-A55B-1B2BE9791E08@oracle.com>