Re: [ogpx] A blog post from the HTML5/Websocket wars worth reading

Meadhbh Hamrick <meadhbh.siobhan@gmail.com> Fri, 19 February 2010 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8TRxLlEMSvgOzfdifEIIAjWSmi/Fd1H9EUDuLoqwykI=; b=POkLU4RJFPdv5P9GbPlBTqYjfGSK1v6gxuqoAhD4R8SFSHjqJG0JlU0adQn9plLiqo 43c8OcwGbX/UI2G4HUfUByaEyp8H0B5nYt4RywSodKKKK8EU5McZFZcroJAVGQfI0itY BFgtlzSq8OJhLWpdrdYwwWm6OBpEpJiKvsVLs=