Re: [ogpx] Updated deployment and trust draft posted

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 25 February 2010 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TEcOrfPX0qOgqqJpFqRKpGbZzgYrCGsb3e4pon1rqEs=; b=YAUvuOhTy0z3WkkH3v+q/qgoBy2rTiuP8K52HUV75aItV8ccOuYHha+mPsy8Vl9aCk u7zbFT90+CF801UzxZ4Q39LGeimmtEpJxnQw/zy/fs/6lv0b4XLHfTQIsv7/3C8hEkff hQYsfkILpkcMqTYyF2zYdkZx4Gur5nhz+QIQE=
References: <OFE468F9B5.25216572-ON852576CD.0053ADC1-852576CD.0053E11E@us.ibm.com> <OF7F0480B9.5C99B16B-ON852576CD.00623CB9-852576CD.006335DE@us.ibm.com> <e0b04bba1002180129if2eeabv5eb7f7db76bfaf1d@mail.gmail.com> <6c9fcc2a1002180918p2bf40959v32a1163848c76717@mail.gmail.com> <20100219141252.GA16509@alinoe.com> <b8ef0a221002190817q1131fdf0v87c4b48f62839baa@mail.gmail.com> <20100221105631.GA32748@alinoe.com> <OF985E62D1.9C6EC6C9-ON852576D4.005FCAC1-852576D4.006031EE@us.ibm.com> <3a880e2c1002241115w7fcb906di208f8c3eb8aac0ec@mail.gmail.com> <4B862355.1030800@cox.net>