Re: [ogpx] Draft Agenda for VWRAP WG Session at IETF77

Joshua Bell <josh@lindenlab.com> Mon, 01 March 2010 05:19 UTC

Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:19:29 -0800
From: Joshua Bell <josh@lindenlab.com>
To: ogpx <ogpx@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [ogpx] Draft Agenda for VWRAP WG Session at IETF77

The final agenda has been published:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/agenda.html

Note that the time for the VWRAP session changed to Tuesday, March 23rd
09:00-11:30 Pacific. I'm pretty sure we will not use the entire 2.5-hour
slot, but it gives us more breathing room.

Can I ask all of those who are planning to attend (physically or virtually)
*and* present/lead discussions to reply on-list and confirm, and give an
updated time estimate?

I'm confirming my attendance, and believe my discussion topic ("What's not
in VWRAP") will fill about 10 minutes.