[ogpx] Draft Agenda for VWRAP WG Session at IETF77

Joshua Bell <josh@lindenlab.com> Fri, 19 February 2010 18:14 UTC

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:16:32 -0800
From: Joshua Bell <josh@lindenlab.com>
To: ogpx <ogpx@ietf.org>
Subject: [ogpx] Draft Agenda for VWRAP WG Session at IETF77

Please get out your slings and arrows - it's time to bash the agenda for the
upcoming face-to-face meeting next month in Anaheim.

We asked for a 90 minute session, so we should probably plan on dropping
(from the list below) discussion of drafts which are not looking at
submissions to the IESG in the next few months to dedicate more time for
active work on the issues in the shorter term drafts (intro/foundation/type
system). Also, if you'd previously proposed a topic and I did not include
it, that's an oversight on my part not an intentional deletion, so please
re-raise the request.

2min - Mixed Reality Status Check[1]  - Joshua Bell
5min - Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review/Bashing, News - Barry Leiba,
Joshua Bell
10min - Open Issues in "Introduction and Goals"  - Meadhbh Hamrick
10min - Open Issues in "Foundation"  - Meadhbh Hamrick/Mark Lentczner
20min - Open Issues in "Abstract Type System"[2] - Meadhbh Hamrick/Mark
Lentczner
5min - Status/Issues in "User Authentication"[3]  - Meadhbh Hamrick
5min - Status/Issues in"Client Application Launch Message"  - Meadhbh
Hamrick
5min - Status/Issues in "Deployment and Trust Patterns" - David W Levine
5min - Cable Beach and VWRAP  - John Hurliman
5min - Virtual World Accessibility[4] - Katherine Mancuso
5min - What's NOT in VWRAP (a dissection of the Linden "Legacy" Protocol)  -
Joshua Bell
5min - Next Steps - Barry Leiba, Joshua Bell

[1] this is NOT to diagnose/fix issues; it's simply to confirm that a
channel is functional or not, and redirect participants appropriately
[2] Including implementation experiences, possibly by John Hurliman
[3] Should include discussion on OAuth
[4] Tentative, based on the scheduling of our session

Feedback appreciated:
* What to add to the agenda
* What to drop from the agenda
* Time allotments/priorities
* Overall order (I have Meadhbh/Mark on the podium for a long period of
time; break it up a bit?)