Re: [ogpx] Draft Agenda for VWRAP WG Session at IETF77

Meadhbh Hamrick <ohmeadhbh@gmail.com> Mon, 01 March 2010 15:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=lJMLUwq+vxRyV3VSHWPDYxwy5HDFACtZCisQEIZb6ss=; b=QacuvztmvLBS6rNzfnaSw2pzFTaXRGCJP4gmNe2KxG0tRk8+kSCs4eilLRxdzojsFG 7UknhkU11vS0yk9ChAVaA4pHahreNAj0wSq+IukWi+HTVWekKkzYjOSk5iB2GFwebvyR 6Gb2gBA4gJMsP9fJiiLbzlyQlC++VkX2p7hJw=