Re: [ogpx] VWRAP Draft Charter - 2009 09 01

Vaughn Deluca <vaughn.deluca@gmail.com> Sun, 04 October 2009 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ejypWUBNum5sCQH7O4YMy6MuMpSTMOSh18lx029mRP0=; b=Z+FYQ5/cYvXjzamVuYs+OGpnnhP57B29xMhbU7VozEfkuc70GMA347MH8OLVtuvH5N 8MK0Qe+4IZ6tOXx3ALXKAjxr2BSov9PP3yHNuZg7AtLiI+yx2RpO0jHfKhHBu8UV6qTE o+tjZsryg6oqt2jRNoM+FRpUG/XYbfr7usIPs=
References: <3a880e2c0909011549n504111ebi2729273631cdee74@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0909291751g157d2043g1c15e8d8ac417ccf@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0909300910t23131532i1719d2c86423fa41@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910011434i13f890bfodd22cd15eef17697@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0910011457o5e757135rd9db7fc7f4a1389@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910011613w6f25b684w1b0f2e8c7187b3de@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0910011632n3488ff6aqbf93edbda2a51637@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910012252v540dd170k4b81e30052e6c974@mail.gmail.com> <9b8a8de40910020144v36077295u314d34d579e21f26@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910040050g3861008er33ff2c9d0eaf054@mail.gmail.com>