[openpgp] First remarks on the last I-D (Was: I-D Action: draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-06.txt)

Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> Tue, 07 June 2022 07:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gnupg.org; s=20181017; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:Date: References:Subject:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=wGIp4SDrU1+CQkx9fm/pxJslsNY/JXcr9/jRAUuBEqQ=; b=iCZVq2+9X9i0VATtgU663/j4s6 Wlo5WpP7xpqT89yFVMDvTUG9V5VHiWPYmjT5BYa+zu1mxrEZDlYuFioBdPEe7/JRRB+7wKZ8QVjv3 5s0E55Pg6+aElj3A6nYfTXYyi5vOd3BaLKJHneUx8VF2TDWM5LKwD0Zq5dh2Fbfb78rE=;