Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing (draft response)

Anoop Ghanwani <ghanwani@gmail.com> Fri, 28 March 2014 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=+zexcXVOF69TRTZwWi0hZUifgTFDOpqNt8TkHpseS/M=; b=ouoYb+0O9mWmcHoEhENgUjzv0V3LvByVk85YOCa9FlS0hBgHBlFygFthmEK2/yCSHc WsIilncjM8Oa5C5JE79Nr7FbI8J7GR+1H9LqKVan6SXBIkpSBOs9KhT//MPtRUkGDG+L Wlp62iccYqRfVR+ms1N+6LrINILBORHI54mLbE2rvswrMrIkqu2KJrAyKw9cE8Hav6FP t5VJq6a++01Oi1GdlwygfNrvxawXMfRWn4aa/tk4CGAI3slZe5sGWmFlGo9sYXFI5Czy p9dC8v8bfLUnrZS83yyegf8HJ+GhAekPmiJ9w9QxdKP6tP+C117F66r5e+Z23KNMwa4Q B/4Q==