Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing (draft response)

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Thu, 17 April 2014 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VqvgftIF5nlixZSIbRwle9sHJwc9v8embyC6vHl9rjs=; b=NXrVRNC97NdNOgMLt6p+NkdeM/b9cv/5kddK0Jvl+8iqnnjkuxH/F1GppjFauvHVCK 6I/xdnvYqYWO5fMWaJhXV78oaaEJMmH99nLJnwIO9xMbEhcT3D00PAIN7GH1IBxtdTdE pWCqIzPukl+Dnudmootj47Y8c3n1yK5TVpqthCo3h4zTI/U9GL9B8zH4NbscFsvMoXTj QUyacbn1IOy8UJvhGtTqU4q3HV9aaw8Ai+/Nobk/caR0mR2HvOiwvbR2P9XU3gT7hLBk YSPLTuHpuTGyOAMlY7iBWO81d+kCbHPtZc+jaO2QndCkl2ctb2SL1MunIVInuClAMEpS qvcw==