Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing (draft response)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 16 April 2014 08:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=32477; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397638407; x=1398848007; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=u1HnS0/8VimmdT3z5VnHE8d4b4GdkHpG8GjhI+BHNAI=; b=YDPWvbW24aduCuWvZdTzUekxiEpnuHxLLUdNw/MhsLjBSohS6rMVtaA/ P9K9WziXQJlgjemW4tkT7JirZBSp1Z/86V5kBiDzcdGdHjXgpCOTKbxg1 4vjWmEJdwpvOhYDSqx6Hn6hR4Qpat7nzpUzpU/m060ZR72RZXJFHKyXob k=;