Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing (draft response)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 15 April 2014 12:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20099; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397563442; x=1398773042; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=IUvpUK3F81Rzvu+e8Ghq8J8NoZ9tjwwrabRGmzb29so=; b=auGNovm/HmsEulxeQWtFqddJk+W6eNOE9LjxCSxDz4/J4Ij5+Wrq9JTK VpivP+uh/9kHJWvJcth10VH2HfQWJonpyTc+IOjzSs6NmiLmKFNmGK8/D pD0+PNusIo+/UV/oJfjIcKEHX04vkFYYxRSWt1891TaMHIJelSurxdQwq M=;