Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing (draft response)

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Mon, 14 April 2014 17:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=g0ZSvCy5cdobNilP+OWBRCmvd/3pMcSwAv0xvSwtKgA=; b=ITLKfndMYAtNCLcEwI6fywM03GXImlT7IvgeD8NRPU/yb7tRd10CMjhgQDvLEFuSLZ 0x2cuOLjpbnKqG6cLQc5qjIz9hPYa22HICFHUeMjER6fvgUpzdKpdRqkFAuLUD0MDCn2 UuYT4TuskKaRS5TJV76HQpCawH1DZxqddN4NUBwxdf480RumR35ImuoeQgpJ4Y8G/EeA PIQLP+zngIF1aUYSSR4F3OketbrZWwCcNBCg4v25D+fH16+fe70MYjDTYW19MirFzg3p yKlcNskPyymu1OKY+5Mlf4mO893MA2Jv0y4krqiOgcwyEt5o05pD81dVj6B+dzKpavcm HKyg==