Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing (draft response)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 14 April 2014 12:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16366; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397478503; x=1398688103; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=9jz8DnjXSQSixJfxt2bvHoFl8WZih5UoQAGku48I9/Y=; b=V3x9CcJvaPAp+w9aek90yW9vHrh2eVjmdl46qGk7Sz27rAtUSCBte5gm ADEhYbr3IY8idf+opY8nSy1CBFz1STdhHcMCD6m9yKJ7ZkZKlZVfiM/P1 TDt5lN08kvWgA5l/rGpwwl0T2tR/xrV20nrKiaObRb3c8KnKg/vG16ANX o=;