RE: [Ospf-manet] Re: Ospf-manet Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

"Stan Ratliff \(sratliff\)" <sratliff@cisco.com> Tue, 03 October 2006 01:44 UTC

Subject: RE: [Ospf-manet] Re: Ospf-manet Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:42:36 -0400
From: "Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <sratliff@cisco.com>
To: Richard Ogier <rich.ogier@earthlink.net>, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=5412; t=1159839885; x=1160703885; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sratliff@cisco.com; z=From:=22Stan=20Ratliff=20\(sratliff\)=22=20<sratliff@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[Ospf-manet]=20Re=3A=20Ospf-manet=20Digest, =20Vol=2011, =20Issue= 202 |To:=22Richard=20Ogier=22=20<rich.ogier@earthlink.net>, =0A=20=20=20=20=20=20 =20=20=22Acee=20Lindem=20\(acee\)=22=20<acee@cisco.com>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DQJbMxKbdovyr9/A0iaSOCXffziY=3D; b=0EPXo3k789xB10e36gSvmizW8SPpmx1MOcaYpEmBI1uo4zHfO/kr/hW4/GQpT/6E7doCyqXy tpQsrMecKB8juubvANgHYsZksPuLZx9qdw6u0U/o/2fl0XLfyEiAewCt;