Re: [PCN] Concensus questions from Thursday's PCN meeting

"Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com> Fri, 14 March 2008 22:00 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:01 -0400
From: "Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com>
To: Georgios Karagiannis <karagian@cs.utwente.nl>, Steven Blake <steven.blake@ericsson.com>, pcn <pcn@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6792; t=1205531901; x=1206395901; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acharny@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anna=20Charny=20(acharny)=22=20<acharny@cisco.c om> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[PCN]=20Concensus=20questions=20from=20 Thursday's=20PCN=20meeting |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Georgios=20Karagiannis=22=20<karagian@cs.utwente. nl>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22Steven=20Blake=22=20<steve n.blake@ericsson.com>,=20=22pcn=22=20<pcn@ietf.org>; bh=YGGg+PrlkJmRi8ojPychmfWBRTY4pQ2ByQ0JSoTqKL4=; b=JcusH2fAssW7KKauwKD1tZq5Qp6cpkEtEBqmDPfdEsPmfOXigpb/QYqvuO GHubpR1UxT3OUlb5zO1EsgAuN7oS9/JKT09lQejPJAAQOI6J1XT31BFFwISj PhimIaXFCe;