[pcp] PANA misconceptions (was Re: CONSENSUS CALL on PCP security)

Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org> Thu, 18 July 2013 08:33 UTC

From: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:33:34 +0300
To: Ben McCann <B.McCann@F5.com>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:ezuX88xZ+srR5n5+S9iaAGfjw7ZucuilSMr7DXhHG5e Nf7f/8YPche5R5NALX+yIu9ryBDxi95ySxhbH1T8gIMYq5oPVX PO9eyzWNjc7EsPzEvyqB2pjtOy2giYPfTJiY4bNQkM/nRU9oO7 xL7cJbgcvXd3mO0yH0whwgbgnX4oH31eucN19lkLxLJRWfos+8 6DubkTb500LiiQn0zCllS1VI3Nmj8dRJVAMSjPOqwO/Dr88tIi Kis7AcgtXuxn5zxho/oGlx4uVVYbdmEKquCNCBaHRYJ1aMcgc7 mJpa22nqrxY4L7EGUG+X1E6Prp7MBB/BLnOz5tj+EwyXApcpmQ zQELIGDNawTw9ut+5wbdNo9I42gl5MhJSvvpdXOb+PqGXLDopi cbHm8kb9qJX5A==