Re: [pkix] New draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-06

Simon Tardell <simon@tardell.se> Mon, 22 October 2012 16:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=MFIZOW3DQOrYuHzlP69S0t1NNN5/CI9xgsBUnvnIfjg=; b=lIzoLQBl0nKzbgAUl1ZqcPl5BVS3OmuxTwcvynj+2BjUIrvICtGu0oAzuRyENTKtfP sVX95+Qw+P3eHkbUQcOl1aABpYGcWJNCZA/MY91xWxsJPBCdz0vSzO46NIuwZ4QjFUv1 NoQsoCezLx8nEyfZZ2R0MFwdrVJ/6GNIneJSiOD+QBDLrC4EIt2CYtAF24ekZsGjEHtI jKYyGyBBYT+uQSdU63Zlpv+fxOZ5d2CskLGWAs5GuKYLbqgXziFM+bIfxx8yBkox0jWJ iZssWqnx+uZ+PfeNq0pyKy8db/hJ5Rkygz+7J4txsYnQrWhk1yVzQ8+4iVwSrUdqwXOT mTfA==