Re: [pkix] Straw-poll on OCSP responses for non-revoked certificates.

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 07 November 2012 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8ZyPG9+W+Sp/nba9tdtFUZ3LFlK1Qv2pNk07b8Go9Q0=; b=eaSKLJO5Hb/ihksNyms997+AClV3Nwyto2tTnZ+8KxuUMU7ICk5n7GvNzkeRXNOfPo r557B+yjVVVJEo0GIRJMU95p5jQAq+NTRmXl35Hxp5c8px8e7uCMM2ZNPCK5HTepeb2N WvsZ4kWtOBiNGtGX6EEiBr2RER5vD2/HNk9mWHVnmzljEQC31WWltBcOclKAlsdEcR3G xrjGi92y/+/gJtmQCi99MpxhFsWnRDy+XSvvLlEEVHTi0nMFaMY0CjUTG/0+dDKzOJHl eAh8sAvy/bLICWqWoIxEe9m91FAkAIKJLxA2RYtAYOKFBnQjMTw29HYcYtKQBMaUyRgX 49bQ==