Re: [pkix] New draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-06

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Sat, 27 October 2012 05:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=MYV8Ic6uQJLbdtyK2x8r9WHoUXhSOHYWCkLbgtXvoHc=; b=b+P2CY5GSGA1GwtMaTizuSy/Xuo51y2Jk0t5F0QM0UxI8ufKtfujctPrhJ8gIjGl9v 2sb63knVElMkzPl2FzNnsxdgk6Xr76DadOXox5J9FUQuQTVYNBHKG3GMuXA6P3TfUOiE orRj3ke3KxURHzIcqBVbzKRJhd3CVIh21LsLaG6mzNEwTEgEsROs6IKA65TyLYaOh0A1 WslzGxbwJALFKzWj5gaiH1n+HMKWApYkxc8hdKpAS7x5EpU8GEzFbkyJiWSKoG9LEuiw Re2grxOCLO/KoAhIT6QeNhMmJgpZ6dGPh/0rr2EN4XGlXFecZYD4nbYnUPUav9C4jjZm k/xQ==