Re: [pkix] Proposed resolution to non-issued certificates - 2560bis

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Wed, 31 October 2012 23:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=rfHdWirGrngo5UhqoSsyI4bBpckKi+4q9laibnAEhUA=; b=XhEVealzP5mLbYe4NgWPO1gO0tx49VWPMuU4wiW4nO8FQbQuU+2U1vECBlYDZQPlZE iV9jyAeZ39YXkAoNMahBgvC0EARtclmM88ZW8cMXSRoXLUcSejiQyxzmUuyCt//2EcA9 shq7rAoBLipU1tYr9Y9KQUuXfJsRsiCwDIw14Moydm+vHX3j3h03x8ruJcX1f/fDFKHO +WjbvpYwzRUDTpY9xsN6odT/kK1ItLWwuoVjFrTMPpbgIbFOaa/QHCbuSJvccyUDuc6s fN7hYGMHNDIE8vbrWgHWBlN6EsetKRDOAtxAn1b/dW0aI9VU6kftRgCOhGV8EUT9xgyf E+hA==