Re: [pkix] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-15

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Fri, 29 March 2013 16:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=+5PVVpAaAZ2cB0uKcFCPuLcPGzfXbN/K61uOX/TlPvs=; b=YIOT56MHUKPo6Vc8RhvXDxhVGyyU9NeOhEianpVK2ofgU0KfYdzhZ/yb8IORnR4sOl 8zuZdUBdW9p8M4xH6wpHHfJ6DFeqhmUeMhS1LeQPQSWHKUNn38KMDygcjtyIN+9Amd3F V9ko3Ww/JOvROwVBncKmy+E/egPQaOxswnR73a/eYbnkKNoluZggUsftUU8XZu9VaWOh 3z3dt59yUEwHHL5aJvIcZpwwM90P/rPTe6C7VzuDqIe8n7VXXhcGiOkZsWyLA7BI4kjc vuU6d8cmDpu+ZprE/7TvUTSufdiiKsMsucjzvzrmCB3FUOe/56TrjJUJFwcx0l9aVfnR e1kQ==