Re: [pkix] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-15

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Wed, 03 April 2013 14:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=YHxf1tY/guVoK9LREuIVlVtjEaTE9oGU5gTCunom3x4=; b=j7h/18x20LnXlzCW2cft2QwTu8L4un3sSOelB/+EvobkB+v6SUumxh+icmnndF0/Pc 3nWWiJ6Stqip1E/kf4rzPou3vLahSej2r5TKuSBv8pJyCFxWHu4rtNYZIWz6MTkeVMmn HJbLqQdFVeSz1UJWVnKJWFQ3kCLtL8CD6xXD+Ogl62sGBdVNorWHMVC7PBVkunDcq1ZY rkdvcPJ+2fSr2wcf3RjTZXkWmoaYVZU4hcs4PeNxefBHH/gQ92dVcWnEW1bwsZr0Ei95 a9XHMCdjmw+heo6fp3i0fCoM2i9e9IuGHdz7A8TWJSSv7sxhfjY6okXEvZR3/RiUP/WL Owfg==