Re: [RAM] First cut at routing & addressing problem statement

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 06 August 2007 09:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:57:04 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [RAM] First cut at routing & addressing problem statement
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1471; t=1186394244; x=1187258244; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=From:=20Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAM]=20First=20cut=20at=20routing=20&=20addressing=2 0problem=20=20statement |Sender:=20; bh=Ru6gRbYibSaACtImJnxltoDiw7Gdc93rPfC02Q3QNVo=; b=Vfc6AHqJ7t0HFFvJBIvh3Xp8YR+5K/i5Tw9fH9rzEGSxN8N1I7g92cIxzCrnETUPbdr8MGDQ BEuQJlHjPUrA6rewf+qe9E/INorIU2MeX6WCbpGm6Hy9Ofpzn7LI9ysw;