[rfc-i] Fwd: new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available. Now: Motivations document released

glenn at riveronce.com (Glenn Kowack) Fri, 17 December 2010 09:54 UTC

From: "glenn at riveronce.com"
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 04:54:31 -0500
Subject: [rfc-i] Fwd: new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available. Now: Motivations document released

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Glenn Kowack <glenn at riveronce.com>
> Date: November 23, 2010 3:47:49 AM EST
> To: RFC Interest <rfc-interest at rfc-editor.org>
> Subject: new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available
>
> A new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Recommendations,
> "draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview-00" is now available.
> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview/?include_text=1
>
> This document brings together all previous documents and community
> comment on this topic, and is intended to be the basis for further
> community discussion.  This highly condensed draft has been produced
> instead of a -01 update to "draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00".
>
> This draft does not detail TRSE observations or motivations on which
> this specification is based.  Those, and differences from RFC 5620, will
> be described in a document to be published on 29 November.

The Motivations for TRSE Recommendations document is now posted at:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1bk5q5VqNkQM2RiZTAxMjktY2I5ZS00OGJjLWEyZWYtZWI0ZTc4NmU3ODU5&hl=en

I look forward to your comments and further discussion on this list.

This document will be reissued as a I-D draft as soon as it can be
converted it to the proper format. The structure and content will be
identical.

thanks,
Glenn
Transitional RFC Series Editor.