[rfc-i] Fwd: new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available. Now: Motivations document released

Glenn at RiverOnce.com (Glenn Kowack) Mon, 20 December 2010 06:48 UTC

From: "Glenn at RiverOnce.com"
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:48:03 -0500
Subject: [rfc-i] Fwd: new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available. Now: Motivations document released

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Glenn Kowack <glenn at riveronce.com>
>> Date: November 23, 2010 3:47:49 AM EST
>> To: RFC Interest <rfc-interest at rfc-editor.org>
>> Subject: new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Editor recommendations now available
>>
>> A new draft summarizing updated Transitional RFC Recommendations,
>> "draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview-00" is now available.
>> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview/?include_text=1
>>
>> This document brings together all previous documents and community
>> comment on this topic, and is intended to be the basis for further
>> community discussion.  This highly condensed draft has been produced
>> instead of a -01 update to "draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-00".
>>
>> This draft does not detail TRSE observations or motivations on which
>> this specification is based.  Those, and differences from RFC 5620, will
>> be described in a document to be published on 29 November.
>
> The Motivations for TRSE Recommendations document is now posted at:
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1bk5q5VqNkQM2RiZTAxMjktY2I5ZS00OGJjLWEyZWYtZWI0ZTc4NmU3ODU5&hl=en
>
> I look forward to your comments and further discussion on this list.
>
> This document will be reissued as a I-D draft as soon as it can be
> converted it to the proper format. The structure and content will be identical.

The document, Motivations for TRSE Recommendations, has been posted to the IETF
repository as an I-D, draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-motivations-00.txt.

As mentioned above, this draft is identical to the PDF version posted earlier, except for
small differences required of the draft format. The draft should be used as the definitive
version.

thanks,
Glenn
Transitional RFC Series Editor