Re: [Roll] WGLC - Working Group Last Call - draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Fri, 13 September 2013 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=op+Y+5Vsmt/rTGmB96pZAkNzVWTHLjOQjwdQ4MneoD4=; b=dbz60HjIT7MBgEBDw+vfn4nzICSLUocOejhs1kMGsLatCf0u9byn7Nmd4yMgo1OHT/ uAdjhF4uoG9TZPv2h0ckLkAD4Kx6+8Thjz8mjjAuJ3YoAin9aZ1KB/kuLyBe3+DDZWoF ckzKqDA1rKFwjWi9YTJvLmGNlYcjoCes15XzdvU5453GCSRHjse/I610eDHsg1oGGV2t HZI3gLaRwfrbHS7rCnYct4lJDgC13TjG7FHwMcPOwBk+kksO7VkOqE53r2iGjL+bn7so IltqJ3++o6F8wf02UHQSHnfRH9qPw3sGFjdhFg4+GHfml5t/ihQT4DxaKblfJRgbdlur fvwA==