Re: [Roll] WGLC - Working Group Last Call - draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Fri, 13 September 2013 17:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=zni9U3a3ZN02/edp3gVct3mdKDIuE78NVev3StZKbmE=; b=Ij10atOyLVEeFCm7TR1rApIh1nguO9MJm7SlODMMLCfbhOYH9AZbRLuD50ZEX5oAQD RDmM36w7LCMDJKcHcNE1FaliczJ/6hnZa8jlLBojEKz/A9qdiaymZMabMYn7YKeg23P7 PAg99x4PvSxEjohiTAAZgRxOw75hyiaVlDzEyMxfpfpLyt7ebFkJYzlvOEdM9GXh6N1H 2+k6y6uQuV7BFz22zo42k+hDJpucMs+kvDgxXtJjJBjJ5jr9Cv+52B8KnHD+T6A0oi2Z PsGHB6LbC8Hgvb//Wgcv+nyL5HkqzLdI72TzR7CQpYKXxczRLC4Q0qqNDvCSBUK+I4Dt qTsg==