Re: [Roll] WGLC - Working Group Last Call - draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Fri, 13 September 2013 13:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1379078537; bh=7nnXOT+3JGeo8bPD/MSO0Txh0ktPVcPGKypi0AN7AUU=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type; b=aj7Yeq66uBpu20pE1cVx/5JH8BEyOpEq8adUqhPuTvM3eplA4oMs/apwzCtRTUSDREz6UNxULN4Q1/vkvzTwQkVzBVgfa9UDCOvI+7ixjHzKohKPGd224PB4ywK35aDCJ1psKouBDvwYw1n625nvgqMsTvZAg8kM4TjhDO8XUg8=
X-YMail-OSG: qI5jWJsVM1k0Rklm9H4wivea4rlVjv5TSwOXdT9_JYQ4L21 6ptMH9vYnKlQLYnCrPKLdAIXU7uXnHJuaXWQdFNGbo2eFAxtrON2dtwdFmQn N6iSO7AZRZEquVbrV3eyVc3ATf3UZT1MW3y9pER6ADMjSB98KJzVfJgTcJcI rluRQZPNt.bSqphQKOFVz22sFO9p7RVzX9Bh2dXnjogcXLwHO6zLYHnUTYCJ p8Kx7hx1UnyLNjd04VaXRBdHw5rORUo_MsoZRASqax3An8CFifa6Y6ar1QKq RGEpceYbkhlDjuS5w_s3XETiA_Qw4WtUTloxW3ljatQ8lJKsHdt.0WzfGJZL xkZIxiQQ0DHlNI_I7NuUGTwKzXW6gLSGLy4jMPK_MxwYKteHoKCO7PAtFyXr vRN_FtFGsBmKy1WkbYfUiZWsPidgOBf1nJfI.0qnR6OSCOMCitR_vu6VVKcE HoAGOkV9EvuF19SKvy9j1HHuxxWiVEAt6WV9eSlpXvf51qsADuvnXCqdEWxP Bfx6Fms.V3EzYFEMOPXLNJBjSji6eljDECce2A5Jal2SeIvdaykBZOyldmpf bUVEs