Re: [rrg] an example of convergence

Zied BEN HOUIDI <zied.benhouidi@gmail.com> Tue, 16 March 2010 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=v0HeS4uqxX+BYi1apmMbF+4r+7m19WaMw/inIOMm1IQ=; b=SErKpX2R7lZGQ0HcEveVuYiOlCbMfnYMuJrlO6x/HK6rthD8p533yiwtpCXOF2F6E9 U9nwVmmHUtuzigI1rcI7uvB38VxUNyABEBTqWYNggVaPrQV6mOyctSt1TsL/0pxBLm0n VOXZ3+c3K8ZiYNT72TOmrIRvYtRTMT815sb1A=