Re: [rrg] draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-05.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 25 February 2010 21:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qB2ZzzPylx9G6FMLnOtB76Hl+zjC8mdaC5i66K0QyW8=; b=SxSqaB/xGi77ng/91riKvmcreL9M9ytfhiYROLIomwGcpBj6LdAY6MyPVprzxEzxGw ownSrE/ntGl4KeUXm9vXqYGvjGI/g575MpTf+66TxyE2No1ajqQ1hgpCDu6oR2yzJdHH QbKfxwEcUeA/TO20o7gIqe6+aioGiETSCJbX0=