Re: [rtcweb] Resolving RTP/SDES question in Paris

Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 09:44 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:44:08 +0200
From: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
References: <4F4759DC.7060303@ericsson.com> <CAD5OKxuiApLKRASc2YuBfkM_8h8wGDPPQ3TdOYGum2yauidA5A@mail.gmail.com> <4F6AECC6.8020004@alvestrand.no> <CAD5OKxsSUeMFYXZMZVqQFWdeEB=30HJuJ=mP9GaYkksBmp1mOA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnW3AyREj9T2zDzJf64Bhjdfc1K8-ebZe-V0a-tbiTYEpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxswXun5nVhKcN2oXkTdr-wKuOB7PhbXgdGSE4RexhTd3A@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnUZgtgEWZvYiyxDVNsDRDNsdr30Pd38cZeR18UB1Z04mw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxuLY2hZVqmna_GmpcBdFbZiP6ybKTJ19DN4f25mabLTrg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDFEmJVuZu_BCBvU34YbWB-0CCR7SbKt-3PF=XV0vs3JQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxu=JPJyWWPii=t8JGKAKTqVvB5JFQJ-jBBnXmiK4xpPEQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMALJW2H5bM9yiykfBUqWoZifkZWpve=ih+ors1u9mz=7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxva=zm0NUwUE0mhaEOmrDYCvtn3kP701NeRbiBRKhPFJQ@mail.gmail.com> <13C620B3-1297-4212-B61C-5643E08E9748@acmepacket.com> <CAD5OKxt_i2eJ1hK6tR7aKUt4T+6sitfxdMaBfN-ASR6-UPRE2A@mail.gmail.com> <4F6CC346.9000703@alvestrand.no> <CAD5OKxtNLawChET2AJmokJBkGQN-MCVfecqQrf+SgYPum+OuCg@mail.gmail.com >