Re: [saag] [Labeled-nfs] Common labeled security (comment on CALIPSO, labeled NFSv4)

"Santosh Chokhani" <SChokhani@cygnacom.com> Tue, 07 April 2009 16:26 UTC

Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:20:48 -0400
References: <20090402154402.GM1500@Sun.COM> <FAD1CF17F2A45B43ADE04E140BA83D48A9FF82@scygexch1.cygnacom.com> <20090403164522.DEA9A9A4739@odin.smetech.net> <9C2457A4-328A-4A68-A9D2-6E4B5544078D@Isode.com> <FAD1CF17F2A45B43ADE04E140BA83D48A9FFE0@scygexch1.cygnacom.com> <B8FB99E8-17AA-4D4B-A309-8AF79838A304@Isode.com> <FAD1CF17F2A45B43ADE04E140BA83D48A9FFE9@scygexch1.cygnacom.com> <20090406151606.GQ1500@Sun.COM> <20090406180424.BA7AC9A4749@odin.smetech.net> <49DAC29D.6030902@schaufler-ca.com>