Re: [sacm] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-sacm-vuln-scenario

"Wolfkiel, Joseph L CIV DISA ID (US)" <joseph.l.wolfkiel.civ@mail.mil> Mon, 08 August 2016 16:31 UTC

From: "Wolfkiel, Joseph L CIV DISA ID (US)" <joseph.l.wolfkiel.civ@mail.mil>
To: "sacm@ietf.org" <sacm@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 16:31:06 +0000
x-originating-ip: [214.21.44.12]
Cc: "Haynes, Dan" <dhaynes@mitre.org>
Subject: Re: [sacm] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-sacm-vuln-scenario

I did a run-through on the vulnerability scenario, which I sent to Danny last Friday.  I used comments and track changes in MS Word to annotate the document.  None of my comments are critical or meant to hold up the approval of the document.  This is a response to Danny's request for a quick review since I provided a bunch of comments earlier.

Joseph L. Wolfkiel
SCM Engineering Lead
DISA ID52
Fort Meade DISA Acquisiton Bldg Cube A4A58E
Work: (301) 225-8820
Gov Cell: (571) 814-8231
Joseph.L.Wolfkiel.civ@mail.mil