Re: [salud] Christer's review of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-09

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Thu, 23 January 2014 19:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wEfjVnQJlsNl0XGXg4Igir+pFuNlJQoSyxFSNGpow7A=; b=WpgEteBm1jBEJuSqeOYylBdPFYTKhWYyFDy/ihEAaCV1Kmbd1wu8/Gc5H64B3cWq7B yvz9VtqADAudxaZoxUgNof0C6w0x7C2jwoV82XvsyvVnfDJovm8h6bcXmwBx4R5GhATL V4VlwBXBVbu1ZMSlw3fszai/Fx3TmdfMKB17T5itY5UinsW1zVubmpmd+zv5NEfMdeMT i1w3X4QkxnyFIiojWYMNo7HyKZzwqfW7/FgvKp12KRWWAbp6Dl+5mMJJ0kd0Q5OIVV0i XCxWhCF7Sa6A/hQnZraL71TXuNhF57F+76y19ROtvzOZHd1brMatRvyTXzMQfnSNkI9K E7BA==
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C5EF0E7@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <201401072131.s07LVQZs2347719@shell01.TheWorld.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C5F00D5@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <201401162107.s0GL7AKI2944531@shell01.TheWorld.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D108F92@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CACWXZj033ssRvpJPQ=V8LACYUW9SpySbf+Pi86XR6eu5YWmdcw@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D11179F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CACWXZj33UCV7miz4FE=SHnmaPp0BdpZCR3b3bh8AZxjv0ruCug@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D1120FE@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CACWXZj2z536sqHgc3iRZrr5XXFZs9c8Dv6JgK3RUS1GM_12kUQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D115ED0@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CACWXZj0epir54mjRAvtZvE8JXngWn=FQiYV7G8JBnNQ31_89Xg@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D1193A1@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>