Re: [secdir] review of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02

"Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com> Thu, 16 July 2009 00:41 UTC

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:49:13 -0400
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
To: "Polk, William T." <william.polk@nist.gov>, Sandra Murphy <sandy@sparta.com>
Cc: iesg@ietf.org, Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@sun.com>, secdir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [secdir] review of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02

I don't have an issue with adding appropriate text to 4934bis.  Help in
coming up with something that's appropriate would be appreciated.

I'm a little concerned about adding text to 4930bis unless the text is
generic enough to apply to all potential transport protocols.  A
specific addition proposal would be very helpful.

-Scott-