Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-08

Venkatesan Mahalingam <venkat.mahalingams@gmail.com> Wed, 02 September 2015 06:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=TU8c9mGLQ0pITCRG52VCTBPBaQzxe4SRLzQZyxpDHXM=; b=cNQUypfKCgAcqNpA32axFXLGKXEVt/RmB0GT4JLCwzaeKzMXOaXNNDH5btmqQHRXkh pBS1F34cbK2ZciIcRC2luXfxvbPJOQ8F6ID0CGV188QjOJoMz9baqXFyIt5Po1HFQNgq tjVSibZuApwUjZeH/TDfpD6Cyb+GXT0NGvctzR5WYFbSqexna5EwAjtij+INoEywN0G3 yoMiQsD1ZSMxPuYyNl3eoCsc6zRqRJpol8uV5n+gqdDhpVHVCy6A2hTljbT197tVIdTP oKnf2V0BBFwWdZKfepWiqOOpjbOf11Ljk/AaXkYxt+Yye6n1IK/LmtsZmxVU7ne7M+3E bUYg==