[shim6] FW: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api

Shinta Sugimoto <shinta.sugimoto@ericsson.com> Fri, 15 January 2010 07:44 UTC

From: Shinta Sugimoto <shinta.sugimoto@ericsson.com>
To: "shim6@ietf.org" <shim6@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:43:43 +0800
acceptlanguage: ja-JP, en-US
Subject: [shim6] FW: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api

Let me forward another email as well.

Regards,
Shinta

-----Original Message-----
From: SCHARF, Michael [mailto:Michael.Scharf@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 12:23 AM
To: Shinta Sugimoto

Dear Shinta,

I briefly scanned through -12. All in all, it seems to be OK for me.

Concerning the out-of-band stuff, it could be convenient to have the reference to one of the Stevens books in the draft; maybe other readers may find a reference helpful, too. But that's a comment of the category "would be nice to have".

Feel free to forward the mail to the list.

Michael