Re: [sipcore] Location Conveyance -04 submitted, here's the changes

<hannu.hietalahti@nokia.com> Tue, 02 November 2010 06:49 UTC

From: hannu.hietalahti@nokia.com
To: keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com, rbarnes@bbn.com, jmpolk@cisco.com
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 07:48:25 +0100
References: <201010270432.o9R4WLe8013111@sj-core-5.cisco.com> <625A3E65-E441-4340-A5E2-B847F8B964CF@bbn.com> <201010271838.o9RIcjgG008761@sj-core-5.cisco.com> <63EEFC46-26FC-4A69-B1A7-2CC79583B8B2@bbn.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE219707BC9@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <5BAF85033CB5F3439C4DE153165522B1109FDD491C@NOK-EUMSG-06.mgdnok.nokia.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE21970860F@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US