Re: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-07.txt

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Mon, 27 February 2017 15:31 UTC

References: <148782279664.31054.8793649134696520241.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <p0624060cd4d4111cd79a@[99.111.97.136]> <49fd730e-6e90-1a49-eae8-80f8b1285a76@omnitor.se> <p06240604d4d6169921b5@[99.111.97.136]> <83152ba7-c3fb-25d8-f97d-59c7840cad56@omnitor.se> <p06240601d4d790fb8bb3@[99.111.97.136]> <4b36f347-955e-e2b9-12f2-f426d47d3d33@omnitor.se> <p06240608d4d927eaec67@[99.111.97.136]> <7f844aaa-17ce-2ab7-0602-a999a40235de@omnitor.se>