Re: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-07.txt

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Mon, 27 February 2017 15:34 UTC

References: <148782279664.31054.8793649134696520241.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <p0624060cd4d4111cd79a@[99.111.97.136]> <49fd730e-6e90-1a49-eae8-80f8b1285a76@omnitor.se> <p06240604d4d6169921b5@[99.111.97.136]> <83152ba7-c3fb-25d8-f97d-59c7840cad56@omnitor.se> <p06240601d4d790fb8bb3@[99.111.97.136]> <4b36f347-955e-e2b9-12f2-f426d47d3d33@omnitor.se> <59d7939c-d4c5-b74a-e960-3234f0524b39@omnitor.se> <p06240609d4d92a0e6ce8@[99.111.97.136]> <024da389-19d4-5e1b-4956-ee359580b4e1@omnitor.se>