Re: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-07.txt

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Thu, 02 March 2017 02:21 UTC

References: <148782279664.31054.8793649134696520241.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <p0624060cd4d4111cd79a@[99.111.97.136]> <49fd730e-6e90-1a49-eae8-80f8b1285a76@omnitor.se> <p06240604d4d6169921b5@[99.111.97.136]> <83152ba7-c3fb-25d8-f97d-59c7840cad56@omnitor.se> <p06240601d4d790fb8bb3@[99.111.97.136]> <4b36f347-955e-e2b9-12f2-f426d47d3d33@omnitor.se> <p06240608d4d927eaec67@[99.111.97.136]> <7f844aaa-17ce-2ab7-0602-a999a40235de@omnitor.se> <p06240600d4d9f6705416@[99.111.97.136]> <825fa638-b223-d716-6a3c-238903a37b92@omnitor.se> <p06240609d4dbcec4bcbf@[99.111.97.136]> <dba331e9-1075-5091-4f62-88a136049ab5@omnitor.se> <p06240601d4dcb7ca7f8b@[192.168.2.201]> <9084ad5c-a3d1-68e1-879b-af759c463fd1@omnitor.se>