Re: [spring] WGLC for draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 29 April 2021 06:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5d3B+0/3JZ/YZx0wy09XjKN0acxAZajUKzIumGFkg0s=; b=l3JtUUd3i3y7zzn5waxyu0MwgANGAm+2YBRUAfFbXLH69halbNDf3kUr6xGF5w6tWo 5Go24FNip2fS2XA0Yz5sSZWByrDqr0b/WT0hF69lDsgXPUpO3D2npcG+M9GcEQoG43tY rLMKAFP4fjxirkVUHqGcX3WaTewfbCVOo7WX/ViS1IvMlM5Y1rMjqNmfLj8vjnkKnA1y 6rSnEtwAQxVvPk55n+xHh8I8JFbkWCI7wzX1oelNFOz5I10maEc4e5tViPAkRIGJ1MBi fKYiLKEBqySgaovy0DgFkMSskc1gvlKhcDOppvojovYu8YVGwXgFYC5xcWijfJVk3s86 tyyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5d3B+0/3JZ/YZx0wy09XjKN0acxAZajUKzIumGFkg0s=; b=tBoNYLTUMbaKp9aSuovnSwBrZg+eQsSfVlBDfttEPxn6Od4ZlH1qh8selQ7hYNYygi zwGiF5BN3Aae6sr12TJ5jtxJxHO2UPMXJTsGn8Nz3ipM4FCb86qLD3OD2sumTvBq+HsN iZXQ1nzfHZdIbOxyk1HwN+pmjaYJAzLb6YUsJkz6t2bGo6NTIB+jQd6AE1AMJegErkju 7nwyiRgm5g8GNoCGBOYYAzMBzzvA/09zZNTIg9cGU1eQfdO+2H9l4ukEAbZAVkmOCuVK fosBbayl2AjfqGGqz/Wv9CXBBEQq+S+9Z8IvL90y+WLFmrUkOFwNawBH/ZqutPtTk8a6 9kgQ==