Re: [stir] WGLC: draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-09

Chris Wendt <chris-ietf@chriswendt.net> Fri, 08 July 2022 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chriswendt-net.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=qAz/sWWSRqDAryvCNqarXy2X3vUSbVf+/HDCfYOfz9E=; b=e2y/UYtVHKpMMEANZv0iyegnayTi6SIlXbNpZGhlrK0dLn9nrgt+TOvc/Iq9SZ+ki3 P3gTnFi3FMJjp8Iklm2lr1p6hoY0EQEVuy7jQDSp23dSFc1N10+764iw2E1cAXVC6PjT /VYbjtxX61PjixFuglk9kGaDiNm1bIdQ2S3Y++dxUElJcPpMd/ZjnbPMxsWoF2i9xhwy JAuzgHt/yyqJ9sO0Cdml5sTxfLlWnYWpidXYDAUg2Pjlzz0lZbpcjpyWUql2keMmy4CN 2cchYtlDugpl1bml1KRXwerrelP5rzpBTFtX9+mcEtn9Oq1Bc1fibJ/YS66+5M66BfgM CA3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=qAz/sWWSRqDAryvCNqarXy2X3vUSbVf+/HDCfYOfz9E=; b=58W/vDXo48q7bLCqDa9EoQ6bxC4Di7fxQq07HBxACELruZe0fFBCuKxdVvOlbbFEOg lONdhZO1UWw3xAPXO7oDFgG/9V0ip2/SyYdgvLAMH9IiKV2u3NgETfC1pVlwaj27PyKT 1cnr5vyQqsH47783mk8Ku1PzUjfqD3OkMdmO9hIz7UyncI8/YU6mwEqLo/KaGK0/QejR IIULWpOfJb8jRuQS8mmaW+FpzKQ3m+bv5ueftNNX0Avc1WcuNuPgBw25Zc35w4g7bChg 29PFoMxb03/+UOaApiThb4qOu0NRCXP6oYcLjhLkSv5CVCjlObv6UGPffzZwJu8FPGrc h32g==