Re: [stir] Call Forward/Follow-me

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 07 June 2013 19:57 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:56:58 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: stir@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1370635019; bh=t1VOvEFXHxyzX7FQJKQ2Ky/zrwzM6YBsmm0yzVEMbfE=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Fn0Vc+1RuJrFtaWGfrm0ThB6hnNhXvOXpoO5K2WM8jBQOfX/eVLvevW4QMl7MZ84Q vke6ZIC9x0xqRGNKD/cwklmkJdyEdZ8+7/0Rin15Ya5+M4YFdHIP1ezPh3J0+yXi1x ErGBJEO2HDueO6MFrSeYRWjamI912j+HYZqd0hrdmYonx6gceCGdWIflEgm2EHCh5c hsjUzSO1IZzhwAod9AODp3CdWfeOt1ifhqwET304qeHFq+IKQuNvNxUExK0xd/ky1Z gAdoDaDG33O0VbIxvManc0OxrEFcGGbSSA8UXpCqBqsyod3sTyDAqYcSRKYObwIP5I 3wX8p5oqFKfug==